All libraries should have received by now their 2011 Membership Agreement for participation in the Green Mountain Library Consortium. As outlined in your agreement, your annual fee comes with the following benefits:
- access to Listen Up! Vermont, the statewide downloadable audio and e-book service at a much lower per title cost than if individually purchased;
- access to discounts for programs and services procured by the GMLC;
- the ability to participate in vokal, the Vermont Organization of Koha Automated Libraries project, including the ability to access the consortium catalog currently in development — additional vokal fees apply;
- the ability to suggest and participate in incubator projects for library expansion of services;
- continuing education on consortium endeavors with networking opportunities;
- ongoing communication on tips, tricks, and opportunities connected with consortium projects;
- working alongside very cool people.
If you received your agreement and are having trouble with the form, please visit https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEh1Vk9WZWpvSERW TWd4U255MWJJUmc6MQ; if your library has not received a Membership Agreement, please contact Stephanie Chase at schase[at]stowelibrary.org.