I’ve gotten a couple of questions lately about checking your statistics for Listen Up! Vermont. I encourage everyone to take the Reports training (look for info in the next few days about upcoming training dates for both Reports and Digital Library 101) — there is an incredible amount of information available about your patron’s usage of Listen Up! — but in the meantime, here are the steps to find out your monthly circulation.
- Go to http://www.contentreserve.com/ using Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Login.” If you do not have your login and password, please contact Stephanie Chase at schase[at]stowelibrary.org. Please save your login information in a safe, accessible place.
- Click on “Reports.”
- Click on the fifth report title down, View Activity Charts.
- Choose “Checkouts by Month” in chart type
- Make sure “Maximum Access Subscription and Owned” is chosen in the title type
- Choose your Library’s name (it’s alphabetical by library name, not town) in the branch field
- Choose all formats in the Format field
- Use 1/1/08 as a start date, and today’s date as the end date
- Click on ok
You will now see a bar graph with your monthly circulation. If you click on the month and year to the far left in the graph, you can see a list of the titles your patrons downloaded.