I’ve had a brief chat with Rob about reporting your Listen Up usage, and we wanted to clarify some things:
1. Be sure to check off the box on the form that you are participating
2. Be sure to check your circulations and put them in with your other circ stats
3. All of us — unless you have input all of the MARC records into your system and have given them all local info — should count our Listen Up! subscription as one database (for example, if you do Listen Up and VOL, list 20, or 21 if you also have access to Heritage Quest).
4. If you are using the MARC records and have all of them in, count the total number of records as audio holdings. If you have only begun the process, count only those MARC records you have imported and edited with local info as audio holdings.
5. Your Listen Up! membership fee should be reported on line 6b, with your other electronic expenditures.